Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturdays are evil!!

iPods suck. I've been fighting with mine for a few days now....finally decided to just format and restore the damn thing. So...now I'm not so sure that was a good idea. I can't even get it to sync in iTunes now. I'm ripping my hair out. I KNOW computers....I UNDERSTAND hardware...but I don't get the iPod. I think it was designed to make me love it, then to rip out my heart and stomp on it with it's little Satan hooves and ruin my life (for a few days). It's sitting under a pile of dirty laundry in the corner of our bedroom now and it's staying there until I've calmed down and decided to forgive it for being evil. Oh....and it deleted 8 gigs of my music library from my hard drive...I cried. Saturdays are dumb.
Hugs!

- K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment