Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hotties in awesome underwear...

Hay there my fellow bloggers and my dear readers (all three of you...LOL!! Luv Ya!). I need your help with a school project that Joshie is doing for his statistics class. It's a simple, very short survey that should take you no more than 2 minutes to complete, is completely anonymous, and is very, very important to both of us!! Josh is a 4.0 student, the top of his class, and is about to start attending Portland State Universities School of Business. Help him keep his 4.0 and graduate with honors! Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7NGCYMN

It's a survey asking your opinions on homeless college students vs. "regular" students...and seriously, it will only take a minute to finish.

Leave me a comment when you've completed the survey and I'll enter you into a random drawing for a picture of my designer underwear collection! ;oP HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hugs! AND - THANK YOU FOR HELPIN' US OUT!!

- Kelsey and Josh

3 comments: