Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yes, Please!


Uhhhhh....I totally want some of that! In quantity!!

I have been neglecting this blog, as I have been with many things that involve getting online. I only check my email lately because I have to in order to stay in touch with family and friends, and I use Facebook a tiny bit for the same reason, although, admittedly, my FB is where I have posted hundreds of pics of me, Joshie, the boys (our cats), our friends and all the major goings-on over the Summer. School has been crushingly insane, as has home life. I want to do a couple good posts on here, detailing my Summertime Adventures (of which there are many!), but I'm not really sure if anyone bothers reading anymore??

Anyway. This dude is totally hot and I wanna do him. He can tie me up, too, if it means we get to spend some quality time together!! LOL!

Oh! I just discovered where this picture came from and want to give them due credit. Funny, I just randomly came across this photo this morning, thought he was hot, saved it for sharing, and then just now see it on a blog I follow called ISLAND. Here is the link that y'all should check out. SO MANY STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL MEN!!!

http://cometoisland.blogspot.com/

Oh, and while I'm on here, I may as well declare to the world (again) that I do have the most awesome husband a man could hope for. He's good-looking, fun and well-hung...how great is that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment