Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have the coolest kittens...ever!



OMG! I love my cats so much. Ciro started playing this game with us shortly after we moved into the new place almost 2 weeks ago. "Fetch" has become an obsession for him. It is so flippin' cute. Whenever he wants to start a game he brings his little stuffed mouse up to you and drops it at your feet or on your lap and starts his usual chattering (he is a very vocal kitty, and talks ALL the time). He'll play for as long as you let him or until he gets hurt (today he ran head-on into a chair leg and had to shake it off for a bit before he could continue, poor thing). I love it! I'm not much of a dog person, but I do enjoy a good game of fetch. My cat kicks ass! I have tons of his videos posted on my Facebook. He's getting rather famous, so I figured I'd share him with y'all, too. Maybe some of you can have an "awwwww" moment in the middle of your work day or something!

Oh, and nevermind the state of disorder that our house is currently, in. It's embarrassing, but we did just move and we are in school full time + all of our extracurricular B.S....so we're slowly putting the place together. I can't wait to have it done. I'm so sick of boxes!

- Kel

6 comments:

  1. Cute video! I moved into my place 8 months ago and I still have boxes. So no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!! Give a cat a new box and they are always happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, my cat used to do the same thing! Hehe, nice wallpaper on the computer there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my cat Timone loves playing fetch with his toy mouse! i swear he's a dog stuck in a cat's body...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU'VE BEEN NOMINATED!!! Check out my blog for more info...

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAC - Awesome!! I just learned this from my partner (NWSoy) a minute ago...going to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete