Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's Alive!



Yeah, I'm a loser. I've been lost in the land of Facebook. Also, I'm a full-time student and have had way too much on my plate this summer. Sue me. Not like anyone reads this anyway!! Thought I'd share a mug of myself...Mr. Teddybear. Josh and I just got back from an OSA (Oregon Student Association) retreat. HARDCORE!! Josh is on the OSERA board, they help influence policy in the legislature for students equal rights. Anyway, it was 3 days of intense board meetings and many other non-retreat like events. There was really no rest, 14 hours of sitting, followed by nightly drunken (presumably, we only attended one for a few minutes) bonfires on the beach in Newport, OR. BEAUTIFUL, BTW.

Pics are Josh (on the left in the upper pic) and myself...also I didn't realize that James' butt was captured just to the upper right of my head, it's a good butt, I'm sure he would be pleased....lol)

4 comments:

  1. It does look like James has a nice butt. Always good to see. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i thought you tossed the towel in on this blog and tossed it in the blog dumpster, but looks like there may be life in it again after all!! And a photo of you cute guys too! wooooot! Hope you update more...a 5 month break is waaaay too long! omg step away from the Crackbook! i kicked that habit and i am barely on it anymore, whew...but i do crave a poke ever so often..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be blogging more. The Crackbook is killin' me...I don't even know half the people in my friends list. And James not only has a nice butt, but he's one of the cutest things ever...young though...21...yikes!

    ReplyDelete