Thursday, March 19, 2009

And his name is....


Janez Vermeiren. He's beautiful. He get's a lot of viewing time as my desktop.

Anyway, today we begin excavating the crawl space in the new house! I'm excited and terrified. I'm claustrophobic, and we're talking about going under the house in haz-mat gear, respirators...all that...and in some places clearance is only 14 inches...guh. I'm also only 2 days out from oral surgery, so I'm hurting and I'm supposed to be avoiding physical exertions like this....but I don't really have a choice. We want to be able to move in, and FHA won't let us until this is done! So...I'll suffer through it and keep taking the pain meds and hopefully everything will be fine. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOH maybe you'll find treasure in the crawlspace!! aaaaaargh! treasurrrrrre! pain meds rock!! GOoD lUCk!

    ReplyDelete